Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm not a good Blogger

It's been quite a while since I've written again. Sigh. I don't remember to visit my blog often, as you can tell. There's not much going on in my very quiet and very same every day life. Let's see... a doctor's appointment to check on my meds, my older son's birthday, got Mom a car, went to the grocery store. Oh - well - maybe I can come back later and write a bit about my firstborn's birthday and my Mom's car! I'll certainly try to remember. If I do - I'll see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Scrap Attack Scrapbooking for our {SAS}sy Blog Hop! We hope you enjoyed yourself and found a little inspiration along the way! Good luck on the drawing for prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sandy! You are the winner of my stamp set this month. Please email me with the stamp set (valued at $19.99 CAN or less) of your choice from my Stamp BOX; http://www.mystampbox.com/
    Thanks for visiting "Your Memories": http://yourmemoriescanada.blogspot.com/
    Ally.

    ReplyDelete