Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's been a while!

I have so much to catch up on here. I will start with the news that I am now on the creative team for SAS Designs, too! I love creating for Sarah at SAS and for Julie and the other designers at e-scapeandscrap.net!

Next, I'm taking a wonderful free class from Jessica Sprague (love, love, love her!). She asked us to list our values and some intentions, specifically relating to the holiday season. Here are mine:

love
peace
hope
celebration
happiness
family
joy
laughter
togetherness
pleasing
appreciating
decorating
sharing
warmth
traditions

I would like my family to spend more time together during the holidays.
I would like to make my house look festive and beautiful.
I would like to perform some charity work during the month of December.
I would like to enjoy Christmas time, with the least amount of stress possible.

This year, I will donate some toys to kids through the Firehouse. I will also donate some of the coats in my closet and some of my clothes I don't wear to those less fortunate than myself. I will also make Christmas cards and bring them to a nursing home for the residents.

This year, I will drag out more of my ornaments and truly dress up the dining room and living room. Looking at these decorations and the tree makes me so very happy inside!

That's it for today... Hope to be back much sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment