Sunday, September 5, 2010

I have joined a competition at Brownie Scraps and for the first challenge, I've made my first freestyle layout. I don't even know if it's truly freestyle, but from what I've seen, I believe it is. The challenge was to scrap something about your everyday life, then find a song that fit it and to be unique and creative. No other wording than what is in the song, and you must use a kit from one of the featured 3 designers, but only one that is on sale. Whew... and that is only the first one. So - here it is...
Challenge-1-Sunrise-Sunset

I used Scrappin' Daisies, The Guys kit. This is my first freestyle layout, so be kind... lol. The song is one of my alltime favorites, "Sunrise, Sunset" from Fiddler on the Roof. Course, the first time I heard it, it did not have the impact on me that it does now.

No comments:

Post a Comment