Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Card


I created this card for a challenge that I didn't win...lol. Still, I like the card and I had fun creating it. I used stamps from 4 different sets (listed below) to create the background and the focal image, which I fussy cut. I stamped one image on gray paper and raised it with a foam dot for interest. I punched lots of butterflies using  Martha Stewart punches. I layered 2 butterflies for each one. I used black grosgrain ribbon, and I attached it with my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher (love it!). I distressed all of the cardstock with Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink. I threaded a vintage button from my stash and used it as the center of one flower. I used pearls frim Michael's for the center of the others.

Stamps used:
Stamps of Life - kids2love and trees2build
Stampin Daisies - Just the Basics
Hampton Art - Craft Affair
Autum Leaves - Flowers by Rhonna Farrer

No comments:

Post a Comment