Monday, October 15, 2012

Well, I've been kind of busy lately

But I haven't gotten that much done... lol. I wonder if anyone else has days or weeks like that. I wanted to enter all of these World Card Making Day challenges, but so far, I haven't managed to enter even one. I make cards, but somehow I don't get them done until the day after the challenge is over. sigh. I'm still trying though! I'm bound and determined to enter at least one!

KinderStampO has a challenge to submit any card, so here is the card I'm going to enter.


I've made a couple of other cards, but when I uploaded the photos and went to edit them, the pictures weren't great, so I have to take some photos in the clear daylight. It was very overcast and gray here today.  I even scrapped! I know, I can't believe it either. I was just sitting at my scrapdesk, and I saw a photo that I wanted to scrap. Nah, not really. I just started with a white piece of cardstock, and then I made a pennant (maybe cause I got the new Jenni Bowlin for Fiskars Pennant punch). I love it!! I was playing around with it, and then I had a bunch of pennants punched... and next thing I knew, I had a layout done. Amazing!  I'm proud to say that I stamped and punched and didn't use anything store bought except brads. My journaling is on a strip that slides behind the photo. Here it is. The flash in the photo is terrible. I'll try to get a better photo and replace it.
  

So - that's it for tonight. I'm off to link up to KinderStampO's blog. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment