Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wow - I'm a Really BAAAD Blogger

It's been a long time since I've been here - actually, I totally forgot about this blog! I am no longer going to school, since I can't really drive anymore. I have developed a lovely "syndrome" called RSD or CRPS - Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. It is terrible and I am in pain 24/7. I take a LOT of pain meds and still feel pain... sigh. I can't work, can't drive... but I'm sure on the computer. It keeps me in touch with the world - thank you inventors of the internet!!! I have developed a love of digital scrapbooking, along with paper scrapbooking. I belong to several online groups. I also belong to several online support groups for RSD and for those of us who live in Chronic Pain! It really changes one. At least, it changed me. I'm calmer, more sensitive to other's feelings, more concerned with the needs of all people, more instrospective, more in tune with my creative side, more compassionate... and a lot of other things. I guess I would say I'm a much nicer person now. It's sad that it took this syndrome to teach me some things.

Well, now that I've found here again, I'll blog a LOT more often... lol. Take good care of you and of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment