Wednesday, March 7, 2012

CAS Baby card

Here is my first baby card, and I tried to make it clean and simple. It is my entry for this Cas-ual Friday CFC42 challenge.  I used my Sizzix texture folders, a stamp set by G Studio and ink by ColorBox and Stephanie Barnard.  They are my  favorite ink pads for stamping!  The papers are from a Debbie Mumm for JoAnn's Boy stack, DCWV and my stash. I colored the image with Sakura Jelly Roll pens.

Clean and Simple is not my strong suit, but I had a lot of fun making this card. Thank you for looking. Well, I guess not too many folks will be looking, since I messed up the linking. Better luck for me next time... lol!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had fun with us this week! THAT is exactly what a challenge should be...fun :) Your card is super cute and a great CAS design! Glad you came to play at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete