Monday, March 19, 2012

CAS-ual Friday Entr

Here is my next CAS-ual Friday entry (or two). I'm determined to keep trying.  I love to add more... and more... and more, so it is always a struggle for me, but I enjoy trying. I stepped out of my box this week. I used Tattered Angels mist, ribbon and bling from my stash, Stephanie Barnard for Colorbox ink and a beautiful stamp by Studio 112 that I found at Jo-Anns.  I made the red card first, so that is my entry. I'm also going to enter my blue card, because I think it's pretty. The bling on the red card is red in person. I didn't have blue bling (hanging my head in shame), so I used some Stickles.  Thank you for looking.



2 comments:

  1. It can be so tough to resist the urge to add those extra details and layers but WOW, did you ever do a great job here! Both cards are fabulous and perfectly CAS :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done an awesome job in keeping it Clean and Simple, Sandy! I love the monochromatic theme and the composition is FAB! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete