Saturday, August 3, 2013

August? No way... it's too soon. I haven't been to the beach yet. I haven't had a cookout. Oh dear, what have I done? 

Well, I've adopted a lovely little long-haired Chihuahua puppy. His name is Charlie. I can't seem to stop scrapping him. Guess I'm in love.  I have a LOT of pages to upload and share, but for today I will share my most recent layout featuring Charlie. I used American Crafts card stock, my Silhouette Portrait (I had to try it out, since I won it), some wooden stars, along with buttons and bling, sequins and a felt piece, Thickers, acetate arrows, twine, and other things from my stash. I used my ATG to attach most items and my Tiny Attacher for the acetate arrows. 



Linking up to Paper Issues UmWow Studio challenge.

1 comment:

  1. i see some chippie buttons in there! love the circle pattern and what a CUTE pup! thanks for linking up at Paper Issues! :D

    ReplyDelete