Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Casual Fridays

I played along with Casual Friday this time. These are my entries for CFC112. Of course, I may be inspired to create more. If so, I will update this post. These are pretty simple cards, which is good because this challenge is to make a clean and simple card using aqua, green and orange. Here are my cards:


I embossed the kraft cardstock, stamped the saying and added a little bling, added the bottom cardstock and a border strip.


Thank you for looking.

2 comments:

  1. So cute, love how you added a gem for the letter "o" in "so" ... it's a great way to add a little something without losing the CAS style. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I like how you replaced the "o" with a rhinestones! Adds so much to it :)
    Thank you so much for playing along with us in the CAS-ual Fridays color challenge!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete